Sunday, May 10, 2009

Staggering.

First and foremost, I'm pretty well convinced that everything happens for a reason.

That being said, I would like to describe my current life situation.

1. I haven't paid my rent this month yet and definitely can't afford to.
2. I've been acting like it's the apocalypse lately. I haven't had this much alcohol since I was going through that phase a few years ago.
3. All I want to do is go home, but I can't afford to.
4. I'm getting laid off at Robotlove at the end of the month because they can't afford to keep me on.
5. By some (quite unfortunate) serendipity, one of the receptionists got the boot at the tattoo shop, which means I can pick up enough hours to get me to a 35 or 40 hour work week over the summer. SCORE. Money!
6. I don't know if I can afford school next year, and all I want to do is study abroad. Japan plz.
7.I feel let down lately. I'm probably neglecting the people that legitimately care about me, aside for that Mike that I spend all my time with.

That's pretty much all I got. I miss Alison, Derek and Sara. I miss Niki. I miss Joe. I miss Cody and Z. I feel like I'm just lost.

2 comments:

Niki Burger said...

I hope you can come back. I remember the days of our lady talks. I miss them.

Jme said...

As do I. I'll be working 40+ hours a week now. But I have tuesdays and wednesdays off so I'll prolly try to wing on up there as soon as my money situation is more stable.