Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Broken Record

I have one test left and some free cookies to consume and I am FINISHED with the first semester of my Junior year. Shocking.
This is the hardest I have ever worked at school. The most work I've ever done. The busiest I have ever been. And I'm happy. Yes, It's stressful, but I love my jobs, I love my school, I love my program, I love my co workers and class mates. I am just happy. Things are really starting to fit. I am happy to be me.

I know Cody is scared to graduate, but I can't say that I'm not looking forward to him being done with school. I'm looking forward to being able to spend some real time together. Looking forward to being able to sleep in the same bed and not have to get up for anything or anyone in the morning. To just rest together. I'm excited to see where the future takes him. He's so smart and committed to his education that I'm sure wherever he ends up will be the best choice for him. I'm really proud of him. He hasn't let anyone get in his way, and that is so commendable. Okay I'm done now.

I'm going out with everyone from the shop tonight to celebrate Cerny's birthday. It should be a good time. And tomorrow I get to go out with all the BS:VIS kids and celebrate a semester well done. I like to celebrate.

The Fish needs to go back to the vet for a check up tomorrow morning. I hope she is okay. :(

1 comment:

innovative_edge said...

My best wishes to The Fish.