Friday, December 5, 2008

I don't have any money.

I'm moving next weekend. I'm running out of money. Loans don't come until end of January which means I have to pick up shifts like every day. Crapz. I don't even think that will be possible. Ugh.

Anywayz.

I just want to pack and move and hang out. This weekend will be hectic. Next week will kill me until Tuesday night then I am pretty much home free. I have to take a test on Thursday that, at this point, I don't care if I pass or fail. And then off to MRM to watch presentations (since we already gave our final) and eat cookies and drink free soda. THEN I AM DONE. It is so close I can taste it. CAN'T WAIT.

I don't think I like having days off unless Im doing tons of stuff. I don't like sitting around very much. This will be effective when I start working out again hopefully. I gotta change my life a little bit I think.

I'm just psyched to be almost done.

No comments: