Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I can't seem to land.

I feel like I have a mile long list of things which need accomplishing and not enough time to do them. I sort of feel like I fucked myself over by going out of town for spring break, but I definitely needed the change of scenery.

I don't think I can go home this weekend for Easter as much as I want to. I need the time to actually be accomplishing things. I can't be fucking around anymore. School is almost over this year and it's just not possible. I need to end on a good note. I've already dropped the ball on a few things. No more. I need to be a good student. I need to accomplish my work.

Today has been incredibly strange. A very fine mix of good and bad. The good has seemed to outweigh the bad though.

Tmobile is FINALLY giving me a new phone after 6 months of me complaining and my phone not working properly. Pretty psyched on that. I should be getting it in the next few days so hot dang.

I feel like I have a bunch of catching up to do with my friends. I have barely seen anyone since I've been home. AND I HAVE SO MUCH LAUNDRY. Crap.

I just need to write it all down and accomplish things one at a time.

2 comments:

TheMOSTfresh said...

Jamie's To-Do List:
1-Go grocery shopping with Mike on Friday
2-Make awesome vegan cupcakes while Mike makes vegan dinner party Saturday afternoon
3-Eat nummy vegan jams saturday evening
4-MN Roller Girls on Saturday night
5-Rage
6-Sleep

Jme said...

Like I said, I'm your number one fac.