Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh Hay.

My days have been really interesting lately. My ability to keep a level head has greatly improved. Jerry Allan says it takes 30 days to change a habit. Thanks Jerry. I think on that quite often. One month to transformation. One month to being more me.

Someone asked me what I was afraid of yesterday. Without hesitation I replied "nothing." The funny thing was, I think that it was completely sincere. There is a difference between aprehension and fear. Maybe it was more at that moment perhaps. Either way, it felt really good to say and mean.

I'm struggling to find the right words for anything today. A quiet calm is setting in. I feel really good about it.

Niki came to visit yesterday! Which was really nice to see her. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with her, but I met her boyfriend and he seemed really nice. It's clear that she has really changed, and so have I. Only for the better though.

Mike Eames is a really good friend.

2 comments:

Niki Burger said...

Come to DUluth so we can make pizza and I can introduce you to some Duluth kids. IT WILL BE FUN COME FOR A VISIT!

Jme said...

YES PLZ PLZ PLZ.