Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cuppacake.

Alright whatever. I'm done complaining.

All I've been doing this week is reading cooking blogs. I would really love to have a Kitchen Aid mixer. I'd also love to go to culinary school. These are things that I think I should pursue. At least the latter.

I should be working on my objectives for my internship, but since I don't have MS Word (fuuuuuuck. Thanks for crashing, computer!), I'm blogging instead.

I have class in 20 minutes. First class I'm attending this semester. Seems crazy considering I was at school all day Monday, Tuesday, and all day today. 5 meetings from 8:30 to 3:30. What a crazy day. It wasn't that bad. It's just weird to be like....in a career but at school but with two jobs but not really sure what I want to do with my life. Social life? What's that? I hang out with my cat...? Does that count?


I'm going to start writing letters this week.

I got some really good news this morning.

Tickets to NY are only 200$ right now....

Let's just get it all into place.

Austin for Culinary school? Hmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: