Saturday, January 3, 2009

3rd Grade Best Friends.

I guess I'm going to start taking something for my anxiety. It's really starting to effect not only me but the people around me. I can't have that. I can't be a ball of nerves all day every day. I guess you only have to take Ativan when you feel anxious, not every day, so I'll only have to take it once in awhile. I think that's a small price to pay for being able to function normally. And it will pass. It always does. And then I won't have to take anything for awhile.

Cody is gone on a road trip for 2 weeks. Cat leaves for Boston tomorrow. Megan goes back to Spain on Monday. I would gladly swap with any of them. Well. Maybe not with Cat. I couldn't be a Nanny. Yikes. Winter always makes me feel like I need to get the hell out of wherever I am. I just want to move somewhere that doesn't get down to below zero temperatures. Of course, I can never commit to anything because I'm too damn scared. So we'll see what happens.

I'll figure it all out soon. And I will be stable again. And I won't lean so much on my loved ones. I just have to work hard to not let anything get the best of me.

Also, I need to cook and/or bake something soon.
And my Macbook crashed and I lost everything. So if anyone wants to give me music, I would be way psyched.

1 comment:

innovative_edge said...

My brother has had anxiety issues in the past and he takes some medicine for it. He does really well now and has gotten over it for the most part. It's very brave of you! Go Jamie!

And any time you want to swap music I'm down. You gave me a bunch of yours, so I can give you mine back! That and some Adobe CS. No worries!