Friday, January 30, 2009

Doing things you've never done.

Today I went and had acupuncture. She put 17 needles in my body and let me lay like that for a half hour. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done. I really want to do it again.

I didn't go to class today. I just felt so good and relaxed after the acupuncture I just didn't even feel like doing anything.

I bought things to make 2 types of cupcakes. I'd really like for my oven to stop being horrible. I have plans dammit!

Poohki and I had sake last night and had so many good talks. I had a really good time. I just have nothing but good things to say lately.

Today has been lovely. I'm at Derek and Sara's hanging tou now, watching the food network, and Sara is making dinner. She's never made dinner for herself, let alone other people. I'm excited. I can't listen right now.

1 comment:

innovative_edge said...

Glad to hear things are well!