Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ask and you shall receive

I wanted a great night, and I got one.

Started out meeting up with Chris and Lottie, getting sandwiches and hanging out watching BIODOME while listening to New Found Glory (aka reliving my high school days). Not bad. After that we scurried over to Zack and Lance's loft (after Lottie let me borrow some shoes and a shirt) to hang out and see Anastasia's MISS HIGH TIMES NOVEMBER FEATURE (soooooooo good). Cat and Danny were bugging me all night to meet them out in Northeast for some drinks, so when Lottie went home and Chris decided to go to the 19 bar, I hopped in the car and headed over to some hilarious dive bar called Jimmy's where I met up with Cat, Jake, Danny and Cat's 50 year old gay friend Billy.

So after sitting around talking about video games, taking Bazooka Joe shots (delicious, by the way), and watching Billy's 40 plus friends falling all over themselves, we headed over to Jake and Danny's and played Rock Band until about 6AM.

The whole night was just...fun. I laughed all night long, had good talks, was ridiculous with my friends and drank a little too much, but even though I only got 3 hours of sleep and I had to work at 10:45, I feel awesome. It was just really good to go out and come back and be silly and not have to compete with people and not have to try to be "cool". I just got to be me. I got to be loud and outrageous and fall down laughing and sing my guts out and make people laugh and talk about Pokemon. Everyone agreed we need to go out together more often.

It was just A GOOD FUCKING NIGHT. And I needed it

That's all.

No comments: