Friday, September 26, 2008

Fits and Starts

Photobucket

HAI I GOT A NEW TATTY. (O SUP LOTTIE?)

So as I've said before. I feel like my life is always flowing in fits and starts. It never really just goes. It goes for a long time and then sputters then stops then starts the stops the starts again. I don't know. I never feel constant. Not since my grandma died a few years ago. All of the constants in my life disappeared soon after that.

I'd really like to stop complaining about this. I'd really like it to go away. As much as I love spontaneity, I would love a little structure to go with it. It's so impossible to find the balance between chaos and calm, but that's where I like to be. Right in the middle of it.

I sometimes feel like certain people are getting tired of me. I feel that way right now. It's making me a little scared. But why should I worry? I ALWAYS WORRY.


On a positive note, the new TV on the Radio is really good. I never really liked them that much, but this album is fucking rad. I'd love to see them live. I'd love to see any good show really. I can't remember the last one I saw.

Can tonight just be really good plz? K thx.

No comments: