Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Saturdays always suck.

It's pouring rain. I'm trying to decide whether or not I should go home tonight. I want to. But I also have a lot of work to do. But it also might be good to run away for a day or two and get my head on straight, right?

Every day that goes by that I do no school work I feel like I'm slacking. It's seriously taking over my life, but I love it. I LOVE school. Seriously. Is that weird? I think it's especially weird because I'm studying business, event planning, marketing and project management from the creative side and every time I go to class I'm completely absorbed and totally interested in everything they say. Oh my god...I'm becoming an adult...

Jake was telling me about some school in Toronto that apparently has a fashion business program. Like..HELLO PERFECT SCHOOL. Do I really wanna move that far away? Um. YES. Well...sort of.

I think I might try to get enrolled for next semester. I dunno though. Is that really a good idea? Do I really want to leave Minneapolis now, especially when I'm just starting to really love school? I think it might be a good opportunity to do something different though. I guess I have some research to do.

No comments: