Friday, September 12, 2008

Supa Kawaii Desu Ne?



Yeah I'm a huge japan fan. Like super nerd. I just ordered some cell phone charms from Japan from this super cute site called Strapya. It made me really miss being in Japan, especially since you can get area specific charms. Oh Asakusa, how I wish I could walk your ridiculous streets again.

I also cut my hair today. Like...big step for me. But I'm really diggin' it. I went to Moxie in St Paul and the girl that cut my hair was really cute and awesome. I was like a foot and a half taller than her with my shoes on so I just felt really silly when I got out of her chair. So it's been an eventful day I suppose.

I just can't wait to get my cell phone charms and cry when I think about never being back in Tokyo. Someday, I need to.

No comments: