Monday, September 8, 2008

Time to Grow up.

Photobucket

It's a new school year with a new major and a new position and a new apartment and a new kitten and a new life.

So why not a new blog?

I woke up this morning to my landlord pounding on my door. Apparently, my maintenance man was supposed to call me yesterday to let me know that they were installing a new tub surround in my bathroom today? Guess what. He never called. Mind you, this pounding came at 7:30am. But I was pleased to ignore them and ultimately deny them access until I had gotten up and gotten ready for school and left the apartment. Flexing my renters rights biiiiiiiitch. I just hope they're nice to my kitten.

So now I'm at school, trying to decide what product that I want to write a 4 p's and 7 c's summary on that due in...7 hours. Fuck. I hate not having the internet at home. Tomorrow though. Hot damn. Also I'm clearly spending my time in the correct productive way...making a new blog to distract me from doing work. Alright.

I need a haircut. And to drink this Diet Coke with Lime that Benjamin made me crave for. Jerk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yer hotttttt! haha