Friday, September 19, 2008

Fashion weekend

It's fashion weekend here in Minneapolis. What does that mean? Not a whole lot. In fact, it's usually just more of the same: The same small collective of artists/designers/art enthusiasts rubbing shoulders that rub said shoulders at damn near every event in the minneapolis area. Woo hoo.

I'm a little excited about Sugar tonight, but I don't even know if I'll go for sure. And the only reason I'm excited is because Chris and Lottie are modeling.

Tonight's Josh's birthday and Honeymoon too.

I find it so hard to care about events anymore. I think I'm bitter. Maybe bored? Nothing really strikes me anymore. Night life is all the same: Get a drink, talk to X important person, dance, get another drink, talk to X important person, dance, repeat. I dunno. Maybe I just don't know how to have fun anymore? I feel like I don't even know what I like anymore.

Oh well. Fuck it.

No comments: