Monday, October 27, 2008

おいしい!

I feel it's important to note that Mike introduced me to an amazing restaurant in central Minneapolis.

It's called Midori's Floating World. It's a cute little Japanese cafe, with the best japanese food I have ever had (Besides of course what my host mother made me). They even had Takoyaki, which are little octopus dumplings that are probably the most delicious thing EVER. Mike and I were equally ecstatic about them.

The prices are reasonable. They're definitely not trying to overcharge. So if you like good food, you should probably google that shit and hit it up. I want to go there every day. Kitsune Soba and Takoyaki for every meal!!!!!!!

In other news, I made pumpkin cookies yesterday and they were awesome. Now I just don't know what to bake next!

2 comments:

Derek said...

zomg i want pumpkin cookies.

innovative_edge said...

We need to go there next weekend! I'm so excited for you to meet Catie!

You might want to include some of this in your post:

Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=midori%27s+floating+cafe&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.339735,58.535156&ie=UTF8&ll=44.954655,-93.230753&spn=0.038873,0.057163&z=14&iwloc=A

Review:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/midoris-floating-world-cafe-minneapolis