Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What A Surprise; I'm Apathetic!

Things have remained overwhelmingly the same in the last few days.
I have a cold. I carved a pumpkin that looked like haunter from Pokemon yesterday, which was completely bad ass. My thumb nails are way too long. I still need a costume. It's whatever. That has totally become my catch phrase lately.

"Hey Jamie! How's school?"
"Oh I dunno...It's whatever."

Yeah. Apathy++. I'm just fucking tired of everything all the time.
I guess I'm probably moving in December, so I'll have my own place which will be badical. I dunno. Fuck it. That's all I can say lately. It's whatever, fuck it.

I just wish I could sit down and have a nice long conversation with someone and make everything better. Wishful thinking? Yeah probably. Fuck it.


I don't want Cat to leave.
I only wanna hang out with The Fish.

No comments: