Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You don't have to go to college.

I've been up since 6:45am.
I talked to Jerry about studying abroad in Toronto next fall and focusing on fashion communications.
I talked to Christine about getting an internship and getting my resume and cover letter in order.
I'm really doing it. I'm making everything go. I'm doing it. Me.
I'm proud of me. You should be too. I'm not one to take the reins.

Speaking of which, I'm the project manager for my Vis Studio class. And my entire group congratulated me on being an awesome leader yesterday. You have no idea how good that feels. I feel like I'm succeeding where I want to succeed. YES.

I'm having tea with Niki at 6:30. I'm exhilarated. Nervous. Scared. Excited. All of the above.
I hope it goes well. It will go well.

Maxwel and Bill are here. Maxwel is getting tattooed. Bill is telling me to blog about him. I miss Bill. I wish we still lived together. He's the goddamn best.

Cody just told me he wants to go to Grad school in Houston probably.
Would I move to Texas?


Yes.

No comments: