Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things I Will Never Understand

1. Suzie Q's teaching style.
2. Why pumpkin pie, made of something so yucky, is so damn delicious.
3. Why people giving powerpoint presentations often times just read off the slides. They're your visual, not your notes. Cut it out goddammit!
4. Why I'm better at ideas than implementation. I guess I really am an ENFP...
5. Marketing.
6. Bars and people that frequent them.
7. Why everyone thinks I'm much younger than I am initially. I don't know if this is good or bad.
8. How someone so different from me can be one of my favorite people in the world.
9. Wisconsinites. Oh my god. I think I just hate the way they talk.
10. Why when you tell people you don't do something (i.e. eat meat) they immediately shove that thing/action in your face (i.e. LOOK AT THIS STEAK SANDWICH YUM MMMM MEAT YOU WANT SOME I KNOW YOU DO!).

I had an informational interview at Fast Horse Inc. today. I'm pretty sure that's the sort of place I want to work when I grow up. I met with a guy named Taylor, and he was awesome, and he really soothed my worries about jobs/internships. He was great, laid back, funny and an all around cool guy. I feel much better now.

Things are weird lately. I'm moving again in December into a one bedroom hopefully. We'll see. I need some stability. Or do I?

2 comments:

Derek said...

Wisconsinites - are the best.

Jme said...

The funny thing is that 3 of my good friends (yourself included) are from Wisconsin. I think it's just like a certain part of wisconsin. I can't describe it!!!!!!!!