Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Have a Lot of Homework To Do...

Last night was a strange mixture of awesome and awkward. I think I'm just the most gregariously awkward human on the planet. I felt very out of place and very right where I needed to be at several different points in the night. I found it strange that in one moment I could feel so like I belonged, and in the next feel completely uncomfortable in my own skin. I think I learned a lot about myself last night. I like learning.

But I have so much homework to do, and I haven't done a shred of it yet. I like ideas more than work I think. Well, obviously.

This is pretty cool:


-ibride is making some of my favorite design lately. I had never heard of them until we got their stuff in at Robotlove but hot dang, it's effing amazing. I so want some of their work tattooed on me. So beautiful.


I am disappointed in things a lot lately.

No comments: