Friday, November 21, 2008

It's almost time.

I found my FAVORITE pair of jeans on ebay! I'm so excited. I had a pair that I wore for like a year and a half almost every day and one day they just gave out and ripped in like 4 different places. I was so heartbroken. I still have them sitting in the bottom of my drawer. But randomly on Tuesday night, thanks to Val, I decided to look them up and see if I could find a cheaper pair. They normally retail about $185, but I found a few pairs for about $100 on random sites. I usually don't have much luck on ebay, but I decided to look there anyways and lo and behold, a pair of jeans in my size for only $50!!!!!! I was so psyched I bought them immediately. I can't wait for them to get here. I'm going to wear them for like a week straight.

It's almost time to go home. 4 more days and I get to see my whole family, hang out with my brother, bake, bring my kittens with me, and eat lots of yums. I wish that Cody could come with me, but I'm glad he gets to see his family too. We both need a break.

Tonight is exciting. I'm just so glad that this weekend has arrived. I get paid today, I'm gonna go to Whole Foods and get lunches and I'm going to buy new mittens for myself since I have none mittens.

And the Chai Latte cupcakes I made were a hit. I want a kitchen aid mixer SO BADLY. Someone should buy me one for christmas. And a canon camera battery charger so I can start taking pictures of my baked goods for the blog.

Also I was reading this on Jezebel this morning. I didn't laugh until the very last paragraph. Does that make me a bad person? Fuck it. It's a goddamn good joke.

No comments: