Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome to the End of My Week.

All I have to do is suffer through another hour and a half of Biological Systems, aka the worst class I've ever had to endure, hang out in Digital Marketing for a few hours and then I am HOME FREE. BOOM.

I finally am getting some of my deposit back from my last evil landlord (you know, the one that showed up unannounced at all hours to show our apartment when it was a mess, i was naked and cody was in my bed.). He made up a bunch of lies about how we weren't out until 2am on September 2nd (so not true) and how the apartment was a mess (slightly true, but it was MUCH cleaner than when Bill and I moved in), but in the end my charming wit and cunning won him over. We only get half our deposit back, but it's better than nothing. So fuck that guy. I hope I never see his chubby ridiculousness again.

Also everything is just about finalized for my move out next month. High fives. So stoked to live alone FINALLY. I think I'm just goddamn impossible to live with. Except Bill was the best. I wish I lived with him again.

My Thursday night class for next semester got effing cancelled. Which means I have to rearrange my next semesters schedule again. DO NOT LIKE.

All I want to eat right now is stir fry. Just a but load of stir fry. So many vegetables. Yummmmmmmmmm.

I feel as though bowling is in order tonight. But when is it not?

No comments: