Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween'd.

So last night was halloween. I dressed up to go to work. No one came in between 5 and 7. I ate a bunch of candy. Then I went home and watched the 100 scariest movie moments on Bravo. I went to Cody's at 11. I was in bed by 2am.

I haven't had a legitimately amazing halloween in like 3 years. Since I moved to the cities. Hanging out with Cody was awesome of course, but I think he was feeling a little bummed out too about not going out and celebrating.

Thursday I went to a party and then played Rock Band and got silly all night, which was good. And tonight is Sandy's post-halloween party. I'll wear the same costume, different make-up probably. Maybe different shoes too. Haha god I'm so cool.

So recap. Halloween was sort of a bust this year. BUT. At least I didn't end up crying and drunk for 24 hours straight like last year. Yeah. Yikes.

No comments: