Friday, November 14, 2008

Sometimes Fridays are Cool....

Thanks to Greg over at Perfect Porridge, Jake and I get to go see The Faint tonight and review them! So excited. I've never seen The Faint live and I've wanted to since like 8th grade. I hope they play a lot of old stuff. Cripes that makes me feel like an old lady... but hey I get to buy drinks at the bar like an adult! Ha.

Last night was pretty excellent. Bowling of course. I actually got 100! I was so excited. Yeah, I'm really that bad at bowling.

Also I fixed my schedule. I'm going to take Ethics and Aesthetics on Thursday mornings now, which I guess is okay because then I'll be done with class by noon. But eff. I was really looking forward to Advertising Account Management. What a nerd, right?

I've been having a lot of thoughts lately that I don't normally have. I wonder how much I will change in the coming year.


Also this was really funny to me.

2 comments:

innovative_edge said...

Better show that to Lucy. To bad she probably doesn't have any of those with her in Africa right now. I bet it improve her statistical data by 43.49487%! (Sorry, but I had to get real specific in order for this to be BioSys approved.)

Jme said...

I think she would try to make some preachy argument about how it wouldn't be effective because of some stupid reason.

HOW AWSM WAS THAT SHOW THOUGH!?!?