Monday, November 10, 2008

Motimate.

Alright fine. I get it. I'm only going to be unhappy if I let myself be unhappy. Well you know what? Fuck it. I don't want to be unhappy so I'm not going to be goddammit! And yeah. So what if you don't like him? So what if things aren't the best right now? So what if things aren't exactly what I want them to be right now. It gets better, right? Like, things have to fucking suck before they can get better because if they were good all the time there would be no room for improvement, right?

I'm a fucking crusader for my own piece of mind today. AND I WANT A GODDAMN KITCHENAID MIXER.

Here's something that makes it a little better. Next semesters schedule.

Monday: Class 9:30 - noon
Work 12-5 OR 5-10

Tuesday: Work 10:45 - 2
Independent study, which is event planning and coordinating for an exhibition at MCAD. Yeah. It's a real job.

Wednesday: Class 9:30 to Noon
Class 6:30 to 9.
Look at that huge gap in between! Ridiculous.

Thursday: Work 12-5
Class 6:30 - 9

Friday: Class 1-6

Saturday: Work 10:45-? (Either 2 or Close.)

Sunday: OFF

So that's that. We'll see how sane I stay.
And I'm moving soon.
So I'll get to be all by myself. And that feels sooooo good.
FUCK IT!

1 comment:

innovative_edge said...

Kickn ass and taking names! Super stoked for THE FAINT TONIGHT!!!