Monday, March 9, 2009

Designar?

I made a book for my class this morning. I sort of decided to do it last night on a whim. I had all the content but I didn't have a nice visual way to present it. I decided to make a little book to make the information a little more tactile. It felt really good to do. It was just a little extra work and it made the presentation of my material much more exciting than a word document. I decided that I want to do more assignments like that. It made me feel really accomplished and I was actually proud of what I had to show. Yay books!

I still can't stop fucking coughing today. It sucks big time. I'm so done with this stupid sickness. Quit it!

I could seriously listen to Billie Holiday all day every day forever. So good.

Only 3 more weeks til the exhibition is over and I'm off to Boston FUCK YES.

1 comment:

Derek said...

3 weeks. thankfuckinggod.