Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sunshine.

I slept all day yesterday, waking only to visit the doctor, eat and shower. I'm luck to have 4 good friends living just 5 blocks away. Bill, Jay and Max took care of me all day, going so far as going to the grocery store for me and driving me home in my car and walking back to their house. Sometimes you really just need someone to take care of you to help you feel better. I'm grateful, because I feel much much better today. So thank you boys for being good friends.

I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately. I hope that some of them mean something.

It's nice to not feel anxious about anything for once. Decisions are just decisions. Life always takes different courses, but what really matters never disappears. This can easily be demonstrated by my friendship with Joe Zimmer. We met almost 12 years ago, right before I entered the 6th grade. He and his family moved in a few blocks away from me. Ever since then he's been in and out of my life, sometimes in bigger ways than others. Not to mention my friendship with Catherine. She's been in and out of my life for 5 or 6 years now, and we're still very close. In fact, I'm flying to Boston to visit her in a week! So I think I just need to understand that the important relationships will never completely disappear. Life is funny that way.

I'm going home at 2, cleaning and making cake. Hopefully I can bust it out rather quickly. I really wanted to make it yesterday but as previously stated I wasn't really up to it.

The next two weeks will be so busy. Then when I get home I expect to see Natalie! YOU HEAR ME!?! Haha.
Fuck it. I miss everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes sunshine, I hope to see you really soon this weekend wasn't much fun without you!