Saturday, March 14, 2009

Still a 15 year old Boy.

Mike bought the Avatar Trading Card Game for us to start playing. Mike is 23. I am 21. We play Pokemon cards. We make Japanese food together. We watch Avatar. Now we will play Avatar. I have a Pokemon half sleeve tattoo. I buy toys on a regular basis. I work at a toy store in fact. I never grew up past 15. But like 15 year old boy 15, not 15 year old girl 15. This is one of my favorite things about myself.

I'm feeling very content lately. Being sick gave me a lot of time to reflect. I have a small plan I want to implement over the next few semesters here to make my life really sweet. We'll see if it actually happens, but I feel like I have nothing holding me back anymore. I've shed all of my fear. I'm ready to take on life.

I'd really like to take Japanese this summer. And study abroad in Tokyo next spring semester. I can do it. Why not? What better time than now? Before I decide to have a real life and settle somewhere. I feel like I've already been settled for so long. I don't like that.

I've been having some fucking strange dreams lately. I have no idea what any of it means. But I like to remember them because they make good stories. I should really start keeping a dream journal. I could write a mess of short stories with the fucked up lucid dreams I have.

The exhibition is over in 2 weeks. I get to see my BFF Cat in 2 weeks. I get to explore Boston and the east coast in 2 weeks. My life will be sweet in 2 weeks.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that I was recently compared to Che Guevara by one of my teachers. Um. Thanks?

I am a conquerer.

3 comments:

Carla said...

DUDE

AVATAR IS THE SHIT

so is pokemon, i love you for having that tattoo

NEVER GROW UP!

TheMOSTfresh said...

HOLLER AT 15 YEAR OLD BOYS!

Lucid dreams? WTF!?

Jme said...

CARLA.
COME PLAY AVATAR WITH US!