Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lists.

Kitten gets twitchy when she sleeps.
I write stories about a photograph from 4 different perspectives.
I listen to Billie Holiday all day.
I miss Natalie.
I make pizza from scratch.
I don't feel like cleaning my house.
I'm lonelynotlonely.
I don't like washing my hair, but I do twice a week.
Kitten always steps on my laptop while it's open.
I wish I had a beautiful kitchen and lots of money to experiment with food.
I need to read some books.
I need to buy a book.
I should probably brush my teeth because I need to leave soon and I ate pizza.
I should probably finish my homework.
Let's call the whole thing off!
I love Billie Holiday.
My mom things that's weird.
I'm going to give Max a hair cut I guess.
I just want to hang out with Natalie.
I don't really know about anything I decided.
I forgot to close my window and it's been open for like 3 or 4 days now, but it hasn't been cold. It's been rather pleasant.
I can't find my travel mug.
Mike and I made vegan casserole and vegan banana chocolate chip bread last night. It was delicious.
I love cooking.
I need to work.
I tweet too much.
I don't really like ginger ale I don't think.
I need to be a good student.
I don't really know what I need.

I think I'm done blogging now.

No comments: