Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Always 10 steps ahead of myself.

Today has already been crazy. Tomorrow will be worse.

I slept in this morning and didn't work out. Bad idea. Tomorrow I have to get up at 6:30am to even have a half hour to get ready to go in the morning. There's NO WAY I am getting up earlier than that. Ugh.

Things I need to purchase in the near future:
-plane ticket to Boston: $300
-wii fit: $100
-moccasins for summertime: $60-$100
Ugh. That's already $500. I hate moneys.

Anyone have a wii fit they want to sell for like $60? I'll totally take it off your hands.

I need to set up a clear cut budget for myself I think. That would be way legit.

I'm 3/4 of the way done with my Ethics homework. Haven't started my rough draft for Publishing. Want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with Miranda and company tonight. Picking up Cody to run to target after work. Want to go to Derek and Sara's later. NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY.

I wish there were 3 of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish there were three of you too.
that way, there would be a better chance of one of you always hanging out with me.
i texted you the day i saw you at french meadow. but i think your phone is no work.
the text message read something like "i had to struggle to stay in my seat, all i wanted to do was give you a squeeze!!"
i know you have a crazy buzy schedule, i do too. but we should try. bc i think we've both been going through similar things in life lately. and we rule.
xoxo.

Jme said...

I left my phone at home this morning but I'm calling you this afternoon and then we're making plans and it's happening because we are both forgetful and we need to make it happen!!!!! I did get your text and i texted you back but my phone is wicked dumm. <333