Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am a girl.

Sometimes it's hard to believe how girly I am. Because I am so not a girly girl.

But hot damn. Yesterday just drove me right up the wall. Valentines. No I don't care about it. But you know, it got me thinking. I would really love to be taken out on a proper date. Just cruise around, go to the zoo or the museum, have a nice lunch or dinner or picnic. Spend the whole day together being cute and stupid because sometimes it's fun to be cute and stupid. And then at the end of the night we could just fall asleep together and everything would feel alright.

Fuck. I seriously would really like for that to happen.

And today, I cried while I was watching something because the two main characters finally found love in each other. WHICH IS SO CORNY AND GROSS. But I did. I teared up. And I sobbed a bit. Ugh. I don't know.

WHY AM I SUCH A GIRL?!?

No comments: