Monday, February 9, 2009

WTF kind of day.

So luckily, my rent check didn't bounce. However, now my bank account is negative about 60$. Oh. And my phone bill didn't get paid. Oh. And I have less than 40$ in my wallet to last until I get paid on friday. Oh. And my mom is in Alabama right now so she can't pay my phone bill. Oh. Awsm.

Then Amanda calls me and is so so sick. She managed to drag herself into work but asks me to come in early. No problemo. But I have to do this photo shoot for Liz. No problemo. But I have to feed London. Oh shi.... I guess I'll do it on my way to work. Oh wait. I have to be there ASAP cuz Amanda already left? Oh shi... okay, we can swing this. Guess I'll feed London after work. Let me just call Cody and....Oh shi... No phone. Oh well. I'll just send him a message when I get to work. Oh great. Now what? Gas light goes on. Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Cool. Guess I'm living on 30$...

Get to work. Find a parking spot no problem. Yes this day is getting better! Then... it's raining? Um? IT'S FEBRUARY IN MINNESOTA AND IT'S RAINING?!?!?!?! I still haven't decided if this is good or bad. But weird and awesome none the less.

So I wander over to Erberts and Gerberts to get soup and sandwich. Sandwich is good, soup is terrible. Great. Now I'm living on 25$. What a dumb idea.

So now I'm sitting at work doing homework. It's almost 6pm. Which means the day could potentially get worse, but it might get better? Let's hope it gets better.

I seriously don't understand why it takes 2 fucking months for MCAD to get me my refund check. $5000 sure would be helpful right now. FUCK.

These are the times that I wish I had a credit card. But I don't know if that would cause more problems or just help me when it comes down to times like these. Sigh. Here's to hoping I make it through this week unscathed.

4 comments:

Derek said...

AMERICAN EXPRESS.

Jme said...

Don't tempt me. I'm so poor it sounds so worth it right now.

Margot said...

I'm sorry its been such a rough day hun, I hope things look up.

innovative_edge said...

:( Sorry Jamie! Sushi will be good tonight! I'll loan you some money!