Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hidden in Plain View

I'm trying to push through everything and get to where I want to be. I feel a little overwhelmed. My problem is always follow through.

I think I'm going to go to the fish market after work and get something there to make lunch with. I dunno. I want to make a nice lunch/dinner for myself but I can't decide what to make. Guess I have to sit and do research for the next few hours!

Cody gave me his internet password so I'm able to get some internet at my house. It's pretty spotty, but it's alright. It makes it really hard to watch Avatar though...

I feel sort of strange today. Floating. I'm not sure if that's good or bad or where I'll go next, but that's okay.

I want it to stay warm. I need sun and bike riding and beaches sooner than later.

No comments: