Friday, February 13, 2009

Checked Out.

I should really have learned my lesson and never taken a Friday class. I can't pay attention for more than like 5 minutes at a time, and even that is incredibly hard to do.

I spent over an hour (but what seemed like only 10 minutes) at Kitchen Window this morning. I finally found a mandolin I liked for a decent price AND I found some lollipop moulds that I actually like. Yay! It's surprisingly hard to find lollipop moulds. I also bought a nice pair of tongs since I don't have any. I lack a lot of kitchen essentials I'm realizing. I think I need to buy some better knives soon. And pans. Oh god I need everything.

I think I'm making lollipops tonight just to do a test run. And bonus: we get to drink the extra gin. Nomz.

I seriously have been craving like a seriously good meal all week. After lunch at Lucia's I'm on a mission for delicious foodz. Maybe I need to cook tonight...

No comments: